According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), about 16.6 million adults in the United States suffer from an alcohol use disorder (AUD). This means that one in every 12 adults struggles with excessive drinking. While some people are able to stop drinking on their own, many require professional help to treat their AUD. If you or someone you love is struggling with alcohol addiction, it’s important to know that there are treatment options available. One such option is outpatient alcohol treatment in West Palm Beach, which has been shown to be effective in helping people recover from alcoholism.
How does outpatient alcohol treatment save lives?
Alcoholism is a progressive disease that can lead to death if left untreated. However, treatment for alcoholism is available and effective. Outpatient alcohol treatment in West Palm Beach provides the structure and support needed for recovery while allowing patients to maintain their daily lives.
Outpatient alcohol treatment saves lives by helping people stay sober and avoid the fatal consequences of alcoholism. Treatment helps people recover from addiction and improve their overall health. It also reduces the risk of relapse, which can be deadly.
In addition to saving lives, outpatient alcohol treatment also saves money. Alcoholism is expensive, both in terms of the cost of treatment and the cost of lost productivity. Outpatient treatment is more affordable than inpatient treatment, making it a more viable option for many people struggling with addiction.
What are the benefits of choosing Aspen Behavioral Health for rehab?
If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol addiction, you may be considering outpatient treatment. Outpatient alcohol treatment in West Palm Beach can be an effective option for those who are unable to commit to inpatient treatment, or who have already completed inpatient treatment and are looking for continued support. Aspen Behavioral Health offers a comprehensive outpatient alcohol treatment program that includes individual and group therapy, 12-step meetings, and relapse prevention planning.
Outpatient alcohol treatment has many benefits, including:
1. Increased Flexibility: Outpatient treatment programs offer increased flexibility compared to inpatient programs. This can be beneficial for those who have work or family obligations that make it difficult to commit to an inpatient program.
2. Lower Cost: Outpatient programs are typically less expensive than inpatient programs, making them a more affordable option for those on a budget.
3. Continued Support: After completing an inpatient program, some people may benefit from continued support through an outpatient program. This can help reduce the risk of relapse and provide additional structure and support during the early stages of recovery.
If you or someone you love is struggling with alcohol addiction, Aspen Behavioral Health can help. Our experienced team of professionals will work with you to create a customized treatment plan that meets your unique needs. Contact us today to learn more about our outpatient alcohol treatment program and how we can help you achieve lasting sobriety.
What services does Aspen Behavioral Health provide?
Aspen Behavioral Health provides a wide range of services to help those struggling with alcohol addiction. These services include:
– Detoxification: This is the first step in treatment and helps the individual to rid their body of the toxins associated with alcohol abuse.
– Inpatient Treatment: This type of treatment is designed for those who need more intensive care and around-the-clock support. It typically lasts 30 days but can be extended if necessary.
– Outpatient Treatment: This option is best for those who have a strong support system in place and are able to commit to regular therapy sessions and meetings. Treatment typically lasts 3-6 months.
– Aftercare: Once an individual has completed treatment, it is important to have a plan in place for ongoing support and care. Aspen Behavioral Health offers aftercare services such as continuing care groups and relapse prevention planning.
How to get started with outpatient alcohol treatment at Aspen Behavioral Health
If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol addiction, outpatient treatment at Aspen Behavioral Health can be an effective way to start the road to recovery. Here are some things to keep in mind when getting started with outpatient alcohol treatment:
1. Make sure you are ready to commit to treatment. Outpatient treatment requires dedication and effort on your part in order to be successful. If you are not ready to commit to the work required, then inpatient treatment may be a better option for you.
2. Choose a reputable and accredited treatment center like Aspen Behavioral Health. Not all outpatient alcohol treatment centers are created equal. When choosing a treatment center, make sure that they are accredited by a reputable organization such as the Joint Commission or CARF.
3. Be prepared to participate in individual and group therapy sessions. Outpatient alcohol treatment typically includes both individual and group therapy sessions. These sessions will help you learn more about your addiction and how to overcome it.