The skin is the first organ to indicate signs of aging throughout life. You may notice that you develop stretch marks during and abrupt body change, such as rapid muscle growth or pregnancy.
The conversation around stretch marks is changing as women are gaining a better understanding of their bodies. Most people understand that stretch marks are not a permanent sentence. A common underlying cause for stretch marks is genetics and reduced elasticity. The good news is that the skin can bounce back in the same style as a rubber band, with a good stretch mark cream. The good news is that you can alleviate the symptoms with a powerful serum for any degree of stretch marks.
Do stretch mark serums work?
Stretch mark solutions are excellent at treating stretch marks because they build up the broken structures of the skin. They, however, advise against using products will an abundance of chemical elements. The most helpful hack is to get products that will mesh well with your natural body system. It is best to massage the product into the affected area several times a week to realize faster results.
What will you get from the DermalMD stretch mark serum?
There are several exciting ingredients in our stretch marks recovery serum. One element that will get your attention is that the serum does not have any heavy influence of nasty chemicals. We aim to include the most natural products that make our scar removal stretch marks serums essential in most people’s lives. Here is what you will get in our list of ingredients:
- Tripeptide – The synthetic peptide mimics the behavior of a natural protein, and it excellent at increasing the growth rate of the skin tissue. The main effect of the element is to moisturize and firm, making it a critical contributor in anti-aging products.
- Shea butter – Shea is a frequent product for moisturizing creams. It has a rich vitamin A content, which supports rapid healing of stretch marks and fading dark spots. Shea butter is excellent at improving elasticity and encouraging the growth of collagen. The anti-inflammatory quality soothes redness and itch that is common with stretch marks.
- Ascorbic acid – The more common name for this ingredient is vitamin C. Ascorbic boosts collagen to make it firm and supple.
- Almond oil – The oil is excellent at getting into the deepest layers of the skin. It is a potent moisturizer that prevents stretch marks and improves the look of damaged scares and skin.
- Vitamin E – The robust emollient aids regeneration of the skin and speeds healing.
- Wheat germ oil – The oil is a powerhouse of many different vitamins, including A, B, E, and other essential fatty acids.
What can you expect from our serum?
As stated above, our serum has loads of ingredients that boost collagen production. Regular and proper use of the best treatments for stretch marks will give you firm skin with significantly reduced stretch marks. The DermalMD serum is one of the products you can only review after you begin usage. You can set out to find how our stretch mark lotions work for your skin by making an order on the site.